Thursday, 4 April 2013

This to this...

© Rebecca Teal


                    
What a difference a year makes.
It makes me sad that I no longer have my small, natural breasts (on the left) but I shall make the most of my small fake ones. It amazes me that I have had all the breast tissue removed and yet my surgeon, with the help of expander implants, can still make me look like this (on the right).  I shall be forever grateful to him for removing the cancer, saving my life and giving me some awesome looking bangers!



2 comments:

  1. The awesomeness is in you, not in your bangers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca - I'm so pleased that you appear to be coming out the other end of such a traumatic experience. You have shown such courage and wit in the face of adversity. I hope it provides comfort and encouragement to other women in similar situations.

    Congrats to you and Mr T Best wishes, Timeforfunti (MFC)

    ReplyDelete