Sunday, 8 July 2012

Rant Alert

© Rebecca Teal

RANT ALERT!

I've just watched a model on MFC sobbing as she was getting tips of 7777, 777, 77, 7 (you get the idea) over and over. Apparently it was making her cry because she's had such a hard time on MFC for the last two weeks. We've all had bad weeks on there but we don't all cry about it...we've all had great weeks on there.
It comes and goes.

I'd swap my cancer for a hard couple of weeks on MFC anytime.

I'm hoping I won't be ranting too often over the next few months but this did make me so mad.

EDIT: I know our personal woes are relative and I never dismiss anyone for theirs, but if you cry when it's good, what are you going to do when it's bad?



       

2 comments:

  1. She's crying because she's getting tips? I don't get it. Don't worry, I love a good rant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better to have a Rant here, then to go bash a chav, lol There again ... ... ;)

    AnonyMouseLurker

    ReplyDelete