Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Good News Bad News

© Rebecca Teal                                        

Good morning, everyone. I haven't been on cam nor posted here for a while because I have been seeing doctors and surgeons. The BAD NEWS is I have Breast Cancer. The GOOD NEWS is it's treatable although the treatment will be tough. I have a fantastic care team and I have the wonderful Mr T so I consider myself to be very lucky.

I'm currently having all the tests and check ups pre-chemotherapy to make sure I'm fully prepared so I have about a month before that begins.

I shall still be camming, (I intend to be the sexiest patient ever) sometimes to be naughty, sometimes simply to chat but naughtiness will not cease...
a girl still has needs  ;o)

The biopsy was a little tricky as I only have little boobs
but it gave the doctors what they needed. It left me rather bruised
but nothing that Mr T can't kiss better!

 
 This was five days later!
(Ha ha...my vest flattened my nipple)

So, I need you all in my corner. I want you to keep ME smiling on the tough days and I want to keep YOU smiling on the not so tough days.


 






5 comments:

  1. Rebecca,
    I have just read this and words almost fail me.
    I am certain that your fans will give you their full support and will do our best to keep you smiling thru this. Always look on the bright side of life de dum, de dum, de dum, de dum, de dum!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all here for you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my best wishes for your speedy recovery!

    I think everyone who reads this should donate £10 to cancer research, it really will make a difference for cures and prevention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear ur bad news but im sure u can get through it and come out the other side sronger, wishing u all the best sending u hugs and kisses im here to help so let me know if theres anything i can do sweety, my gf is doing the Race For Life so will give her £10 donation now xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I'd like to add my name to your supporter's list - (added on behalf of StrongBo)"

    Strongy was having technical issues, so I have added this for him, as he wanted to send his best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete