Saturday, 23 June 2012

Bath Time

© Rebecca Teal

Doing laundry in the bath? Doesn't everyone?


With everything that's been going on, I haven't been on cam for a couple of weeks. I will be back whenever I can but schedules have not been set yet and things are very random and short notice. This will all settle down into a routine.

It has however, left me pretty deficient in the tokens department and people,
I would be so grateful for any offline tips or purchases (see my video list).
Any loads to my Payoneer card will also be very appreciated.

I'm sure I can reward your generosity...naughty MFC chat and texting is fun!

And of course, I'm frequently online on my member account x_Rebecca_x

Please help me out...I want to be the naughtiest, sexiest patient ever but I still need to pay my bills!


 

1 comment: