Thursday, 3 May 2012

Snooker Final Prize

© Rebecca Teal


I won't be able to be on cam for the Snooker World Championship Final
(will Ronnie be in it?) so I have a little challenge for you all.

Tip me 200 tokens, on or offline between now and the start of the final. In the tip note give me your prediction for the TOTAL points scored in the match. ie The sum of ALL points scored by BOTH players in ALL frames.

The winner, who needs to predict the exact total will win the links and passwords
to all my videos. If no-one is spot on, then the nearest will win three
videos of his/her choice. Can't say fairer than that!

Oh...and if there's a 147 break in the final then all who have
entered will get a free video!

 

Go Ronnie!!!

If Ronnie wins the title we will party in my room and I will be a bad girl...
(Of course, tips to show your appreciation will be required!)









No comments:

Post a Comment