Tuesday, 27 March 2012

What not to say...

© Rebecca Teal

I don't do free shows...all my regulars know this.Tip for a seductive, sexy flash or start a group for real sexy fun or take me private so we can cum together.

So when someone said the following in my MFC room I remembered (as if I could forget) why I really only cam there now for pre-arranged private shows.

"u focus wayyyy too much on the computer and not enough time giving the guys what they want, which is too see body"

(I was adjusting the camera settings at the time)

There are plenty of girls doing things to their bits for all to see for free. I have too much respect for those who tip to do that...and don't forget, you get what you pay for!


1 comment:

  1. I just don't understand why some people comment the way they do ... ... grrrrrrr

    AnonyMouseLurker xx

    ReplyDelete