Sunday, 8 January 2012

Diner 168

© Rebecca Teal

Today, Mr T and I had to go to Yorkshire...

 

I don't think I've ever been so far north before.
On the way back we stopped at Diner 168 where, by chance,
there was free wifi, so I thought "Why not?"


I would have loved to be naughtier but sometimes, in a public place it just can't be done...but naked in the car park was fun!

I don't have a screen cap but if any of you do, then I would be very grateful if you could email it to me at rebeccateal@gmx.com


1 comment:

  1. As a true Yorkshireman, I applaud your visit to the county of my birth :)

    Visit regularly, and one day you might be lucky enough to pick up some of the accent :) Although I do have to say that your 'posh' voice is pretty damn sexy ;)

    AnonyMouseLurker

    ReplyDelete